- All rates subject to 10% Mendocino County Bed Tax and 1% Mendocino County Tourism Tax
- Two night minimum with 3 or 4 night minimum during holiday periods.
- Rental balance due 30 days prior to arrival; 60 days if during a holiday period.
- Visa/Mastercard accepted.
- Appliances, including hot tubs, occasionally break down and we will arrange to have them repaired as soon as possible. No refunds or discounts given.
- Cancellation: There is a $50.00 fee for cancellations occurring 30 days prior to arrival date; 60 days prior to arrival date during holiday periods. After this period, no monies will be refunded.
- Payments: One-half of the total will be due 12 days or less from the date you make your reservation. Your second payment will be due four weeks prior to your arrival. No personal checks are accepted less than three weeks prior to arrival.
- Damage Fee: In lieu of the standard security deposit there will be a non-refundable damage fee of $40.00, which will relieve renters of the costs for all unintentional and incidental damage to the rental home or its contents. The damage fee DOES NOT cover intentional damage, excessive cleaning, plumbing stoppage, etc.
- Hot Tub Fee: If your rental home has a hot tub, there will be a non-refundable hot tub maintenance fee of $40.00, which will cover the spa cleaning, sanitizing, and balancing of chemicals prior to your arrival.
- Cleaning Fee: Non-refundable cleaning fees, depending on the size of the home, $110.00-$140.00.
- Pet Fee: $75 per reservation (non-refundable) added to the rental amount for Pet-Friendly homes. An additional fee will be applied if damage occurs to the home due to non-house trained pets.
- Wi-Fi is available in select homes. There is no charge. STANDARD INTERNET USE ONLY, PLEASE. No downloading allowed. Charges will incur if there is excessive usage.
- All our homes are comfortably furnished with fully equipped kitchens. A plentiful supply of kindling and firewood is provided for your convenience. Homes come stocked with paper products. All linens provided for your comfort and enjoyment.
- Private beach access and picnic area with a pond.
- Cleaning staff to ready your house for arrival.
- We are not associated with the real estate business that is located in the downstairs office. We are the only RENTAL AGENCY business located within Irish Beach and our Real Estate Broker and business owner, Gordon Moores, is more than highly qualified to assist you with any real estate needs.
- No Smoking please, in any of the homes.
- Irish Beach has no TV reception. TV/DVD/VCR’s are provided for DVD/VCR viewing only, except where Satellite TV is indicated.
- If your rental home has a hot tub, there is a $40 maintenance fee. The hot tub cleaning service will balance and sanitize the hot tub prior to your arrival.
- Renters beware: Soap in bathing suits will throw the chemical balance off to the point where the tub has to be drained and re-filled (additional $30 charge).
- Lotions, perfumes or excess sand from the beach can also necessitate a drain and re-fill of the tub (additional $30 charge).
After each rental, our cleaning staff will thoroughly sanitize the home, wash the linens, and replenish the supplies for the next renter. Renters should wash and put away dishes, clean BBQ, put garbage in outside enclosure and make sure all lights and heaters are turned off. All homes are stocked with cleaning supplies if needed.
CHECK-IN: CHECK-IN TIME IS AT 4:00PM ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL. EARLY CHECK-IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Keys will NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental contract on file. Keys MUST be picked up at the Irish Beach Rental Agency AND RETURNED THERE WHEN DEPARTING. If you will be arriving after hours, the keys and map will be placed in our key box left of our office door. Each rental unit has a container labeled with the rental unit house name.
CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is at 11:00am on the departure day. If you would like a later check-out time, please ask the day before and we will do our best to accommodate you if possible, depending on cleaning schedules. As we often have guests leaving and arriving the same day, leaving the cleaning staff a small amount of time to clean.
CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure, HOWEVER YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same condition that you received it by making sure check-out instructions are followed. In general dishes are washed and put away, used linens and towels are left by the foot of the bed, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted, and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, Guest hereby authorize Irish Beach Rental Agency to charge the credit card on file for any additional cleaning costs and cleaning services if needed.
AMENITIES: Each property is, unless otherwise noted on our website, equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that includes linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, tv, and furnishings, in addition to:
- Irish Beach Rental Agency will supply one roll of paper towels, two toilet paper rolls per bathroom, and one new sponge. There will be a starting supply of dish detergent as well. Guest’s should visit our local country store once these items are consumed.
is likely to have common staples (salt, pepper, spices, foils, wraps, etc.)
- All homes come with cleaning supplies if needed for the house during your stay.
- Irish Beach Rental Agency does not supply briquettes for the BBQ’s or coffee filters for the coffee makers.
may not have all the items you may be accustomed to having in your home. If there is a special item that you are accustomed to using, please provide for those items.
- Irish Beach Rental Agency shall not be liable for changes in furnishings or equipment from the time the reservation is made to the arrival date.
ELECTRONIC BEACH GATE CARDS: There will be a $60 fee for replacing lost or stolen electronic beach gate cards. Guest hereby authorize Irish Beach Rental Agency to charge the Guest’s credit card for lost or stolen gate cards.
PETS: We allow pets at some of our locations (please inquire) and an additional $85 pet fee will be added and included in the total balance due, and you must prior permission as well. Here are the following conditions that apply to our pet friendly houses:
- Guest’s MUST clean up after their pet, which includes properly disposing of all waste material.
- Guest’s MUST maintain control of their pet at all times, and NEVER leave your pet unattended. Leash laws are enforced in the Irish Beach area including the beach.
- If you are leaving for the day and do not want to take your pet with you, you can put your pet in the local kennel located in Point Arena at Bed & Bones (707)882-2429, or find alternative solutions rather than leaving the pet alone at our property.
- Guest’s accept full responsibility for their pet’s actions regarding damage to the property and furnishings, and authorize Irish Beach Rental Agency to charge the credit card for any damage to property or furnishings.
- NO PETS shall not be allowed in/or on any property’s that state NO PETS ALLOWED. Violation of the NO PETS policy is grounds for immediate eviction without a refund.
SMOKING: NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN ANY VACATION RENTAL UNIT. Violation of the no smoking policy is grounds for immediate eviction. Guest is liable for costs to remove odor caused by smoking.
Wi-Fi: Available in all vacation homes.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION POLICY: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, Notice of Cancellation, MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS (60 DAYS FOR HOLIDAYS) PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE. We will refund your payment paid less a $50 cancellation fee per home. If your Notice of Cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS (60 DAYS FOR HOLIDAYS) PRIOR TO YOUR ARRVIAL DATE, there will be NO REFUND unless we are able to rebook a new reservation for the dates you originally reserved. A $100 cancellation fee will be applied.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE AT TIME OF BOOKING: One half of the total will be due, within 12 days or less from the date you make your reservation. Payment in full is due 30 days (60 days for Holidays) prior to your arrival date. If payment is not received by the 30th day (60th day for Holidays) in advance to arrival date, the reservation is NOT considered cancelled, HOWEVER, Guest’s hereby authorize Irish Beach Rental Agency to automatically charge Guest’s credit card for any unpaid balance at anytime, within 30 days (60 days for Holidays) prior to arrival date. We must receive full payment for reservations made within 14 days or less prior to arrival date and have signed contract on file. If we do not receive the full payment or signed contract in a timely manner, Irish Beach Rental Agency reserves the right to cancel the reservation at any time, at it’s own discretion. We do not accept any type of check less than three weeks prior to arrival date, unless prior arrangements have been made with the office manager.
REFUNDS: Conditions beyond our control; i.e., weather, road conditions, power outage, TV/Cable outages or guest emergencies do not constitute a basis for recovery. In the event of water, plumbing, or appliance failures, we will dispatch a repair person as soon as the problem is reported during business hours. Persistence of such conditions constitutes a basis for Irish Beach Rental Agency to move you to a comparable unit. (For cancellation of reservations, see “Cancellation Policy” above)
SPAS: A non-refundable spa cleaning fee of $40.00 per reservation will be added to rental contract. Irish Beach Rental Agency makes every effort to supply you with a spa in good operating condition. Occasionally, unforseen circumstances may render our spas inoperable. Irish Beach Rental Agency regrets these unusual inconveniences but can not offer any other compensations other than the spa cleaning fee of $40.00 in such cases. RENTER BEWARE: lotions, perfumes, sand and soaps in bathing suits may necessitate a drain and refill of the spa. If this occurs, you will be charged an additional $40.00 fee.
UNIT CHANGES: Irish Beach Rental Agency reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the unit be out of order or unavailable due to sale, lawsuit, death, or a similar circumstance. When comparable accommodations are not available, Guests will have the options of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receive a full refund.
SECURITY CAMERAS: Guest is hereby notified, that there may be security cameras present at various exterior locations and/or near entry area’s to the property. There are NO security cameras inside of the vacation rental unit.
DAMAGES and DAMAGE WAIVER: Experience tells us accidents can and will happen. There will be a non-refundable $80.00 Damage Fee will be added to rental fee’s, and included in the total booking charges. This fee relieves guest’s of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to our vacation rental unit or property of the owner contained within the unit. Exclusions within the non-refundable $40.00 Damage Fee limit the tenant’s coverage, and do not cover or release the tenant from liability for damage due to the following:
- Intentional, willful, reckless, or malicious acts of the tenant or others on the premises during the tenancy.
- Theft from the premises for the owner’s property.
- Gross negligence of tenant or intentional misuse of furnishings, appliances, equipment, or other amenities provided with the vacation rental.
- Damage caused while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Damages to real property resulting from operation of any motorized vehicle by a tenant.
- No parties of ANY kind shall be not be permitted at an of our vacation rentals, unless you have obtained written permission & signed by the office manager and home owner, and Guest’s must sign and agree with the homeowner’s terms. If there is a party, you will be immediately evicted, and charged $1000.00, plus extra cleaning fee’s (See Cleaning section) and NO REFUNDS shall be given.
- Notification of damage should be made to the Irish Beach Rental Agency Office as soon as possible, it must be reported within 24 hours of Check-In.
ADVISING OF DAMAGE: All problems including cleaning and spa and damage must be reported in writing within 24 hours of check-in for prior guest to be held accountable. Irish Beach Rental Agency reserves the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of effecting inspections, repairs or maintenance issues.
WAIVER: Guest’s waive all claims for injury to person or property resulting from any cause other than the affirmative negligence of Irish Beach Rental Agency.